Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hairdos

Toonses and I both look like we just stepped out a salon. This is because we indeed did just step out of salons in the past week. His: PetSmart. Mine: First Impressions.

Toonses' new look:

Ahhh!! So creepy and cute all at once. It's called the Lion Cut. Definately "The Rachel" of the Feline world. Please note the following: (1) Toonses does not have string coming out of his mouth. Rather, he is standing next to the cable line which is randomly placed as if it is coming out of his mouth, (2) I had a hard time doing this to my cat. It was only because he was getting nasty hairballs, hates the hairball medicine (Stevie's totally hearts it), and also runs and scratches when I try to brush him and (3) Toonses LOVES his new look. Always preening and srutting about.

Another view.


Who knew Toonses was so tiny??

So now Toonses will probably have regular sessions with the groomer. He is turning into a society cat.

My new look:

My new look was also motivated by hairballs and a dislike of hairball medicine. And that it was really dry and damaged from years of blonding myself. I thought I was going "back to my roots", but ended up going even darker than what I have reason to believe my natural color is. It's fun. I have intended to go darker for a few years now. I'm sure in 3 months I'll be bored and go back to blond. Everyone has a comment about my hair. Even the Muffin Man. Do you know the muffin man? It's a cafe at the hospital where I work. I go maybe once a month, but the man who works the register said to me, "Weren't you blond last week?". I suddenly felt like there were spys everywhere.

Here is another view of my new color. How demure I look holding the posessed devil cat.

CSI is on now. I can never get enough CSI. Bye all.

2 comments:

Susie Cupcakes said...

I love both of your new hairdos! Toonie looks very jungle-cat, very daring. Your hair looks fabu too!

Laura said...

Lauren: do you mean um, yeah like "um... YEAH" or is it more a quiet "um, yeah"? I'm finally a bruni w/you and Lindsey.