Friday, February 10, 2006

Real Busy

Oh boy. Boyfriend and I have been crazy busy. So much to blog that blogging became too much. You understand. The recent highlights include:

1. Moving into a new home in Minneapolis, which entails boyfriend and I living together for the first time (Worry not, gentle reader, all is more than well. We are very happy roomies.) Outside of this window the cats enjoy watching your usual city animals: rabbits, squirrels, birds, and fox. Yes, I said fox.


2. Going to India for boyfriend's cousin's wedding. (Are all my apostrophes right?)

Prior to all of this there was a trip to Florida and a trip to NC for Sister's graduation (hooray scholastica!)

Anyway, the plan is to do up a separate, India- specific blog as a virtual scrapbook. However, being spazzy and impatient, I deleted all 160 pictures in one fell swoop while at the airport in India. I cringe as I write this. Why, why, why? Why must I do such things? The good news is that things may all be recovered, or partially recovered, using various magic software things. It's taking some time to get it all coordinated given my chaotic living situation (see #1 above). Also, the Indian relatives are sending pics too. Or "snaps" as they call them. Isn't that gross and delicious all at once? Take a "snap". I want to see the "snaps". Say it. Live it.

Ok, boyfriend and I are going to watch the opening ceremonies now. Ciao baby!

2 comments:

Dr. Hectic said...

Geez, those weddings just take the blog right outta you, don't they?

I must say, in all my years of Twin Cities living, I never did see a city fox. Mind yer chicken coop.

Susie Cupcakes said...

Do you have any snaps of the fox?